Exos FORM™ 626
The Exos FORM™ 626 that provides relief from mild lower back pain. The Exos FORM™ 626 provides superior sagittal control and support from L-1 to L-5.
Features & Benefits
Exos™ Thermoformable Panels A quick and easy way to ensure a personalized fit.
– Preformed 3D Contours The Exos™ Thermoformable panels come preformed to a specific shape and can be worn by the patient straight out of the box.
– Rapid Thermoforming (Simple, Easy, Fast) The Exos™ Thermoformable panels can be quickly and easily be formed in minutes using Exothermix Patches to meet the specific needs of the patient. Independent Superior and Inferior Compression Superior spinal decompression delivered through Boa® Technology’s innovative and elegant closure system.
– Superior Support and Decompression The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a patent pending design that enables independent superior and inferior closure of the brace using Boa® Technology.
– Dual Boa® Technology Advanced Closure System The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Boa® Technology’s patented and elegant advanced closure system. A simple twist of the Boa dial tightens the brace to a custom and optimized level of support, giving the practitioner and patient control and comfort with personalized fit.
– Spectra Lace The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Spectra lace. Low friction and incredibly strong. Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
– Adjustable Angles Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
– Simple Sizing Guides Visible sizing guides on the Belt Wings to enable quick fitting and adjustment.
– Trimmable To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
– A donning mitt and a pull tab on the (right) Belt Wing ensures easy donning and doffing of the brace. Modular Step-Up/Step-Down Design A progression of healing in one modular bracing solution. The Exos™ Spine Brace System offers the ability to adjust and configure the brace as patients’ progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
– A Superior Return on Investment, A modular support panel design enables patients to step-up or step-down the brace, without compromising functionality, as they progress through rehabilitation and recovery. Semi-Universal Design One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
– A complete line of accessories that enable customers to fine tune your back brace. Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
– Designed with the Patient in Mind Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better patient compliance.