Clemens Contour shaped pads are suitable for use with a wide range of levels of incontinence. Correct fitting is essential to get the best performance from the product and ideally these pads should be used in conjunction with Clemens Net fitted pants.
Technically advanced, Clemens Contour shaped pads feature a white textile backsheet with double wetness indicator, anti-leak cuffs to minimise the risk of side leakage and a multi-layer absorption core incorporating super absorbent powder (SAP) designed for fast absorption and dryness.
NOTE: The Pads are available in three different absorbency levels:
1) Extra – for moderate absorbency
2) Extra Plus – for high absorbency and
3) Super Plus – for very high absorbency.
- Double wetness indicators show when the pad is ready to be changed
- A coloured strip running along the pad indicates its absorbency
- The soft acquisition layer promotes the fast passage of urine through to the inside of the pad and keeps the skin feeling dry
- Anti-leak cuffs ensure all liquid is absorbed directly into the pad
- Available in 3 different types of absorbency levelsSize Guide
Description Absorbency Level Type Pads per Packet Absorbancy Clemens Contour Extra 28 Moderate Clemens Contour Extra Plus 28 High Clemens Contour Super Plus 28 Very High